• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Stalinetz tractor

Started by Wesleybeks, March 14, 2015, 01:43:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wesleybeks

Hello guys

I had this kit lying around and after gaining some real inspiration watching John Tolchers build of it, I jumped in and started it. Im quite happy with how its turned out so far. Im using it as a base to try different weathering techiniques.

Let me know what you think so far. Im open to all constructive criticism.
Kind Regards
Wesley

Modelling in sunny South Africa

Scratchman

Ray Dunakin

The rust and dirt on the tracks is especially effective.
Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

finescalerr

Very satisfactory so far. Looks like you'll now turn your attention to the radiator, motor, and seat. -- Russ

Bill Gill

mabloodhound

Nice work Wes.  I too like those tracks; very realistic.
Dave Mason
D&GRR (Dunstead & Granford) in On30
"A people that values its privileges above its principles will soon lose both."~Dwight D. Eisenhower

Wesleybeks

Thanks for the kind words gents.

Gordon its the 1/35 offering from Trumpeter. I added the after market engine from LZ models.

Russ those 3 items are on the list of things to do. Also thinking of adding a canopy of some sorts to try some more techniques out. Ill post more pics soon.
Kind Regards
Wesley

Modelling in sunny South Africa