• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

flat pack in 1-35 scale and dapto dogs.

Started by 1-32, June 25, 2015, 03:54:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

finescalerr

Ray Dunakin

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

1-32

Hydrostat

Kim,

well done! Looks really rough and ready! Very convincing back yard atmosphere.

Cheers,
Volker
I'll make it. If I have to fly the five feet like a birdie.
I'll fly it. I'll make it.

The comprehensive book about my work: "Vollendete Baukunst"

1-32

hi all.
for the last couple of weeks i have been lucky-model time more correctly model time on the top deck of the 'dogs from dapto'.don,t ask me just go with it.stucco and fences .work also has started on the left hand side more later.any way it is the end of another year all the best happy christmas to all the scratch builders out there-cheers.

finescalerr

Coming together nicely. -- Russ

Bill Gill

Like Russ said, it's coming together nicely... in a way that looks like it's coming apart :)

Allan G

Looks excellent. Really like the foliage...Allan

Ray Dunakin

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

1-32

hi all
thank you all for the feedback.

this is the frame for the foliage-a ball of different size wire not quite perfect .on to this ball a variety of commercial foliage products are worked.
cheers kim

finescalerr

Hey, Kim, did you get a new hairdo or are you branching out into impressionistic sculpture? -- Russ

1-32

hang on russ i will look in the dictionary for the right word.
cheers

danpickard

Hi Kim,
Great to see the progress on this idea.  Certainly got some very nice character coming into it.  Looks like it is going to be a bit of a visual treat in a small space, with a lot of varied textures to keep it interesting.

Cheers,
Dan

1-32

hi dan how are you doing.
there are some great effects paints around and they all work best with added texture ak interactive jumps out and best of all there is a online supplier in victoria
cheers kim

danpickard

I've been well Kim...even had some time for modelling!  One of these days might even get around to posting something new here :)

I'm well aware of BNA Model World.  I have been getting quite a few deliveries from them of late.  Last project I worked on pretty well used all AK products, so can agree that they provide good product that works well as a complete "system".

Cheers,
Dan