• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Is anyone out there?

Started by Seattle Dave, March 07, 2016, 08:45:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seattle Dave

Seems like the forum has been exceptionally quiet the last week or so.  Must be getting on toward Spring.
Dave VanderWal

Mobilgas

I stop in a couple times a week. ;D as far as me modeling something that's on life support and on it's last leg. :-[
Craig

TRAINS1941

I've been here but haven't posted lately.

Maybe Russ is right the "HOBBY" has finally died!!  :'(

Jerry

Ps Marty please tell us your doing something???
Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
George Carlin

Design-HSB

Hello Dave,

please share it out of your model building projects.
I was with my "Klosterstollen" at an exhibition, but have not got good pictures of it.
Regards Helmut
the journey is the goal

Peter_T1958

I have had the same impression too.  And I am working hard to present here an update that is worth to be shown.
But it seems to be a fact, that in a Forum of such a level, updates won't arise so often. Quality takes time! ::)

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication" -Leonardo Da Vinci-

https://industrial-heritage-in-scale.blogspot.ch/

finescalerr

I am here twice a day (instead of in the shop modeling). At least I have thought about experimenting with a technique ....

Jerry, the hobby isn't dead yet but WE seem to be!

Russ

LesTindall

Thought the same, it has gone VERY quiet.  Still modelling can be a somewhat slow process. Just enjoy the anticipation of the next "blow your mind" project. If it came too regulary it would spoil the effect.
Les

EZnKY

Ironically enough, this past weekend was the first time I've been able to work on my many unfinished modeling projects in months!
Eric Zabilka
Lexington, Kentucky

Ray Dunakin

I've been dealing with a major family tragedy, and haven't been able to get into the mood to do any modeling, or much of anything else either. I still drop by here once in a while but just watching what others were doing, and not posting, until now.

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

Barney

Barney reporting in ! Im still bobbing and bouncing  from scale to scale and not producing an end result so far but something should happen soon I hope !!
Barney in the cold

lab-dad

I was getting worried!
Weather has been too nice for me to be at the modeling bench.
Been in the wood shop building a much overdue TV console to match the bookcases from last year.
I'll get back at the Olds soon, once the weather gets hot.
-Mj

Bill Gill

I've been looking in, but the only projects of late have been little odds & ends for the club or things for the house.

Gordon Ferguson

I look in most days , on the bench internals of a homemade crane mounted on a war surplus half track circa 1948 1/35 scale

Gordon

finescalerr

And built to your usual high standards. -- Russ

Ray Dunakin

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World