• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Quai des Antlilles

Started by Sami, July 14, 2017, 01:44:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ray Dunakin

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

finescalerr

Good to see progress on the diorama. Building accurate track with all that scale hardware is tedious and time consuming but the results can be beautiful. I think yours will be very impressive. -- Russ

Sami

Thank's guys !

Here is track in scratchbuilding on the first diorama

Bernd

Hi Sami,

Nice work on the track. I like that little engine. Looks nice with the off center cab.
Following along on the progression of your layout.

Bernd
New York, Vermont & Northern Rwy. - Route of the Black Diamonds

finescalerr

I completely agree with Bernd about the track and loco. A treat for the eyes. -- Russ

Sami

Hello,

At the moment I work on the tower of docker. This tower is present in the harbour of my city. She remained in service until 1962.
she announces the working day with a bell at the top.

I was wrong in certain dimensions and the tower is not the exact scale but the idea is there.

The top of the tower is in scratchbuilding and the bricks is of laser cut.

Barney

Superb and very precise workmanship  - its looking great
Barney
Never Let someone who has done nothing tell you how to do anything
Stuart McPherson

NORCALLOGGER

Good work, I like to see real buildings reproduced.

Ray Dunakin

Very interesting prototype, and an excellent start on the model!
Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

finescalerr

That is a very challenging subject and you've built it very well. -- Russ

Bill Gill

Lawton Maner

Delightful piece, model building is more then counting bricks or rivets.  There are places such as Russ's back garden shed ;D  for the people who come up to work like yours with micrometers to prove that a work of art isn't correct.   

WP Rayner

Very nice Sami, well done. I agree, it's always interesting and I believe more satisfying, to see actual buildings reproduced as models
Paul

Stay low, keep quiet, keep it simple, don't expect too much, enjoy what you have.

Hauk

Excellent work, and a refreshingly original prototype!
Regards, Hauk
--
"Yet for better or for worse we do love things that bear the marks of grime, soot, and weather, and we love the colors and the sheen that call to mind the past that made them"  -Junichiro Tanizaki

Remembrance Of Trains Past

Bernhard

Perfect conversion of an interesting prototype into the model!

Bernhard