• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Some scenery that needs modeling.

Started by 5thwheel, June 22, 2019, 11:19:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

5thwheel

Took these photos back in 2011 @ Deep River WA off Columbia River Hy. at Rosberg, WA (just a store and gas station.)  They are located on land near a road that lead to a Brusco Bros. log dump. The first time I saw them was one 6o years ago. They held cable and other supplies of the dump. My father in law ran the dump with a Skagit loader run by a Ford V8. Sadly the dump is pretty much gone, just a few pilings. Maybe these will inspire some on to build them use some of the details. I like the sign.
Bill Hudson
Fall down nine times,
get up ten.

finescalerr

Interesting contrast between the finish on the structures. Where the brown one has peeling paint, the yellow one must have something like white wash where the color faded or wore off over time. -- Russ