• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Forestry inspection motor trolley in 1/35th

Started by Barney, April 23, 2020, 05:32:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1-32

Ray Dunakin

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

Barney

Russ I wish I was faster !! my projects seem to go on for ever and most versions don't pass the morning test this little critter is on number 5 version of the engine before satisfaction still I suppose its better than a "that will do attitude "
better photos soon when the tools & cans arrive - did anyone  ever come up with the answer to larger photos my replies used to do it and then it will not do it 
Barney
Never Let someone who has done nothing tell you how to do anything
Stuart McPherson

finescalerr

Open the photo in Preview on your Mac. In the Tools drop down menu choose Adjust Size. Type in a bigger number for width; height will change automatically. Type in "72" for the resolution and make sure Scale Porportionally is checked. You should wind up with a bigger image with the same number of kilobytes. If not, fiddle around with the settings and see what happens. I'm writing this from memory so I may have overlooked something. -- Russ

Bernhard

Hydrostat

Barney,

a very convincing model. Reminds me of those Japanese forestry railways. Looks good to me!

Volker
I'll make it. If I have to fly the five feet like a birdie.
I'll fly it. I'll make it.

The comprehensive book about my work: "Vollendete Baukunst"

Barney

Stuart McPherson

Barney

I think we are getting there
Stuart McPherson

Barney

still a small photo when opening the file Forestry in' - but have to click on photo to make it bigger -it still don't go on straight away !! when first posted
If that makes any sense to any one !
Barney
The newbie thinking small
Stuart McPherson

finescalerr

When you have a bigger image, the frustrating forum software always shows a smaller one in your post. As you discovered, clicking on it brings up the bigger one. I always click on small images to see if they're "placeholders". Far from ideal but better than nothing! -- Russ

Barney

Got it - I shall know go away again Thanks for the info'
Barney
re-building the petrol pump !
Stuart McPherson

Barney

Found a few better photos of the finished critter
Barney
Stuart McPherson

Barney