• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Sandy Hollow

Started by 1-32, November 30, 2020, 05:48:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Gill

Russ, can I ride the lift to there?

finescalerr

Good lord, the members of this forum are hopeless, do you hear me? Just hopeless. -- Russ

1-32

Morning all as always wishing you all the very best.
Moving along with my mineral loader in 1/35 to 1/32 scale, the overall size is 350 mm heigh anyway.
cheers.

Barney

Looks dangerous - but what lovely atmosphere you are creating
Barney
Never Let someone who has done nothing tell you how to do anything
Stuart McPherson

1-32

Hi Barney, yes it is dirty, dark, and very dangerous.
Do you think we should go in and have a explore,
of course, we should.
cheers.

finescalerr

I really like what you're doing. Your models have charisma. -- Russ

Ray Dunakin

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

Bernhard

Great work, Kim. The yellow chain guard looks good. But I agree with the others, I definitely wouldn't want to have to work there.

Bernhard

1-32

Come on you guys we must be getting old let's have a Christmas party there, it would be so much fun.
I can see why they have fenced it off a lot to do with public safety really.
The different patterns of mesh, works well it brings another element into a mostly wooden building.
The only thing to me that stands out and needs adjusting is the roof of the top structure it has been selectively rusted when it all should be all rusted in sheets.
With the base, it is going to fit over a 2 railway track loader I am trying to decide whether to build it as a drop-in model or a stand-alone model we will see.
cheers

Les Tindall

Kim, like all your models - its got CHARACTER!  Great stuff
Les

Design-HSB

Kim, I'm just thinking about whether I should keep a little distance from the model for safety, as dilapidated as it looks. Great keep it up.
Regards Helmut
the journey is the goal

Lawton Maner

I think the earlier post with the baling wire and the roach clip holding the head of the loader up is priceless

I'm headed into a corner, someone bring me a Fosters,please!

Dennis McCarthy

Wonderful, Kim. Another work of art.

1-32

Morning all, again thank you all for your interest.
Ah, Lawton the simple things in life instead of all the rubbish at the moment.
Stay safe everybody.
cheers

Barney

Atmosphere - Atmosphere with realism
Barney
Never Let someone who has done nothing tell you how to do anything
Stuart McPherson