• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Sandy Hollow

Started by 1-32, November 30, 2020, 05:48:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bernhard

Thanks Kim, I love this little criter.

Bernhard

WP Rayner

It's looking better and better Kim. You have a real knack for telling a story...
Paul

Stay low, keep quiet, keep it simple, don't expect too much, enjoy what you have.

1-32

Good afternoon all.
As always wishing you all the very best of health and your interest.
Moving along.
The kitchen area at the back of the building needed attention. The original layout had the stairs ending where the rail line extension now ends not the best arrangement.
A new kitchen and stair access have been added.
The first two photoes are the new additions and the last photo is my base of cracked concrete plus gravel.

finescalerr

Nothing wrong with any of that. -- Russ

Bill Gill

Kim, Such a small scene has captured so much atmosphere.

Daniel

Once more an amazing beautiful scene, Kim.

DSC02509 by d.caso, on Flickr

Daniel

nk

Nice work Kim. That building on stilts has the classic Queenslander look.
You may ask yourself: "Well, how did I get here?"

http://public.fotki.com/nkhandekar/

1-32

Morning all.
As I wish you all the very best of health.
Moving along the mail has arrived my favorite was the National Geographic a link to the rest of the world from the depth of dark Australia.DSC_6968.JPGDSC_6983.JPG 

finescalerr

An outstanding addition. There seems no substitute for individual bricks. -- Russ

Ray Dunakin

Marvelous! I like the decorate blocks set into the bricks. That rusty gate looks terrific too.
Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

Bill Gill

Never been to Australia, but I have a feel from this what it can be like.
Like the mail in the box along with the wall staying together mostly out of habit.

1-32

Evening.
Russ, I have just found the big button great love big pictures you can see all the details. My brickwork is just typical of the era, double-sided hand laid is a bit tricky.
Hi Ray, Daniel, Bernard, Paul, Daniel, and Nick.
Bill typical Australian it gets ferial real quick, my world needs a bit of green it will happen.
cheers

Barney

Very Nice "big Time" There is a wall just like that at the top of our road 
Barney
Never Let someone who has done nothing tell you how to do anything
Stuart McPherson

nk

That is so evocative Kim. The louvered glass windows are spot-on, as are the spacer blocks in the brick wall. The colours remind me of Carlton in the 1970s when landlords used whatever housepaint was on sale. Nice!
You may ask yourself: "Well, how did I get here?"

http://public.fotki.com/nkhandekar/

1-32

Morning,evening.
Thank you, everybody, for your interest.
Yes, exactly leftover paint that has been tinted incorrectly.
My project at the moment is taking while vegetation and some local variety of trees. I have always found this subject hard, especially with trees so much going on that is not geometric we will see how it goes.
But in the meantime a little detail that I have just finished a working ground throw.
king regards as always.
DSC_6997.JPG