• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

1:35th Wilford power shovel B

Started by Bernhard, December 28, 2021, 07:18:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bernhard

These are the shift forks for operating the clutches on the reversing gears.

Bernhard

The pre-assembly of the A-frame, i.e. the 3D printed parts are glued to the two U-channels.

Bernhard

The boom is ready, only the rivets are missing.

Bernhard

The bucket arm.

Bernhard

The bucket, soldered together from etched sheets, and his teeth.

Bernhard

Two different mounting brackets for attaching the bucket to the bucket arm.

Bernhard

I actually wanted to 3D print the cover for the pulley as well. However, the wall thicknesses were too small for functional parts. So I remade it from brass.

Bernhard

This was the first time the bucket could be temporarily mounted on the bucket arm.

Bernhard

The Fordson tractor: as always, I used the resin model from plusmodel, despite its deficiency.
I built a jig for machining the mounting surfaces of the stub axles and the PTO.

Bernhard

A second jig is used to bond the stub axles in exact alignment with the bottom of the tractor.

Bernhard

Now all parts are ready for priming and subsequent painting.

Bernhard

Hydrostat

I'll make it. If I have to fly the five feet like a birdie.
I'll fly it. I'll make it.

The comprehensive book about my work: "Vollendete Baukunst"

Bill Gill

Bernhard, I look at your new postings and try to find words to say how much your craftsmanship impresses me.
Amazing looking and even has functional parts. What can I say?!!

fspg2

Bernhard,

It's always worth seeing how cleanly you conjure up these rather small parts :-)
Frithjof

Peter_T1958

It is not only the work that is outstanding; it is also how quick you progress...
"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication" -Leonardo Da Vinci-

https://industrial-heritage-in-scale.blogspot.ch/