• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Somewhere in the South of France

Started by Barney, August 13, 2022, 09:47:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barney

Bit more work on the inside of the stores - a collection of bits for the shelves F0DDA9F4-1F92-4B00-A86B-0B9C5D45CC27_1_201_a copy.jpeg
Never Let someone who has done nothing tell you how to do anything
Stuart McPherson

Barney

Shelving nearly completed but can know be fitted into the stores 7514170B-D8C4-4BC7-BBAE-F7966C7F9CFA_1_201_a copy.jpeg
Salvaged a base board from the past and the building can now be fitted to the main board ready for the saw mill decking
Barney 
Stuart McPherson

Daniel

Beautiful detail everywhere, Barney but the horizontal mounted rolls of rope in different sizes are an amazing eye catcher.
Weldone.

Daniel

finescalerr

My reaction is the same as Daniel's. -- Russ

Barney

Onward and slightly in no direction !! Salvaged the base board from the past and done things a bit more logical that's a first for me! - stores /tool repair shop now ready for fixing down to the base interior bits a pieces will have to be finished when the roof of the mill part is sorted along with the lighting
The floor beams for the mill are now marked out (the hole is for the saw dust pit and machinery drive wheels) 
Barney
Stuart McPherson

Barney

Stuart McPherson

Barney

Stuart McPherson

Bill Gill

Daniel

finescalerr

I was wondering when you would resurrect that structure. -- Russ

Bernhard

Well equipped workshop, but should be cleaned up.

Bernhard

Ray Dunakin

That is some very natural looking clutter! Well done!
Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

Daniel

I know it would be dated for your time setting but a weathered version of the Taxi de la Marne may fit very nicelly your diorama...

https://www.most-models.com/nl/modelbouw/1-24-heller-30705-renault-taxi-type-ag-plastic-kit/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIrKqDvauI-gIVyRoGAB3XqQ5YEAQYASABEgIPfPD_BwE

Daniel

Barney

Daniel Thanks for the information on 1/24th Vehicles -its nice to see the companies re-introducing there kits again
Heller appear to have made some improvements on there new kits - I have a photo somewhere of the Bus used as a railcar so Im still looking !!
Thanks Again
Barney
Stuart McPherson