• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Dürkopp 80hp tractor

Started by Peter_T1958, August 21, 2024, 02:17:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ray Dunakin

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

Bernhard

It's unbelievable how much research and design work went into this unusual model.

Bernhard

Peter_T1958

Seen from the outside you may have the impression that « Scratch-CADing » is less  time-consuming than real scratch building. It is not! Though the mayor advantage is that it offers the possibility to adjust and redo each parts again and again. :-\
So, I needed two weeks to finish the «right» attachement equippment.
But I am quite pleased as it turned out!

100hp D.jpg 

100hp C.jpg
"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication" -Leonardo Da Vinci-

https://industrial-heritage-in-scale.blogspot.ch/

Bernhard

This is the great advantage of 3D CAD. You can modify the models with relatively little effort. When I think back to how laborious it was on the drawing board ...

Bernhard

finescalerr

I'm also pleased with how it turned out. Even better, not only is it perfect, but nobody has any idea how many corrections you may have, or may NOT have, made. -- Russ