• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Ludlow–Spencer Toy Company

Started by GreggW, March 27, 2009, 09:14:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

finescalerr

Very good concept, composition, and execution. -- Russ

chester

What a great build Gregg. I especially like your water effects at the mill race discharge pipes and the kids playing at the hydrant.Thanks for sharing this very nice diorama.

GreggW

Quote from: Ronald on March 27, 2009, 09:52:35 AM
Nice Gregg, very nice! :)
Thanks Ronald.  Here are a couple more shots to enjoy.

Gregg

marklayton

Gregg-
Please describe your technique to make the water gushing from the tailrace pipes.  It really looks real in the photo!
Mark
He who dies with the most tools wins.

GreggW

Quote from: finescalerr on March 27, 2009, 11:54:54 AM
Very good concept, composition, and execution. -- Russ
Thanks Russ!!

GreggW

Quote from: chester on March 27, 2009, 05:16:45 PM
What a great build Gregg. I especially like your water effects at the mill race discharge pipes and the kids playing at the hydrant.Thanks for sharing this very nice diorama.
Thanks Chester.  Yes, this one has river, waterfall and everyday life water scenes thoughout.  Here are a couple more overall shots to enjoy.

Gregg

Rohan531

that is really great build greg.,that water effects looks  really great i have something in my memories that i remembered in that water effects.,

GreggW

Quote from: Rohan531 on April 23, 2009, 10:49:46 PM
that is really great build greg.,that water effects looks  really great i have something in my memories that i remembered in that water effects.,

Thanks.  This build is a small piece of my overall layout "puzzle", where water is frequently used to add movement to the scenes.  Here are a couple layout construction test shots showing some other areas.

Gregg

Ray Dunakin

Very nice!

What scale is that?
Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

Ken Hamilton

Hi, Gregg.  I didn't realize you were here too.
This forum really DOES attract the Big Dogs!
Ken Hamilton
www.wildharemodels.com
http://public.fotki.com/khamilton/models/