• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Bits, Pieces, & Clutter

Started by marc_reusser, October 17, 2009, 05:33:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shropshire lad

Looks pretty good to me , Gordon . I look forward to seeing it all finished on July 2nd . So no slacking , now , keep working .

Nick

Don Railton

"ps . Hi ya Don , long time no hear . What have you been up to recently ? "

Hello Nick and Jerry -  I have been working on a 1/35 diorama for NNGC 2011.  Lately it seems to be like pulling teeth for some reason.

First section ---

Regards, Don

http://public.fotki.com/DonRailton/

Malachi Constant

Don --

That's fabulous!  And a great reminder to go back and visit your photo albums ... in addition to the great modeling, you have an amazing knack for composing the dioramas with interesting shapes, layouts, vertical relief, etc, etc.  Quite inspiring ...

Cheers,
Dallas
-- Dallas Mallerich  (Just a freakin' newbie who stumbled into the place)
Email me on the "Contact Us" page at www.BoulderValleyModels.com

TRAINS1941

Don

Your usual excellent work.  If this is the first section can't wait to see what's in the second section.

Jerry
Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
George Carlin

finescalerr

You've done nothing wrong so far. -- Russ

Mobilgas

Don,    I like what i see so far ;D if this is only part of what your building.....cant wait to see the rest.
Craig

Gordon Ferguson

Just an apology, have not managed to sort out SBS on cobbles ........ it will get done.

I blame those people who wanted asphalt!

The cobbled yard, currently

Gordon

Andi Little

Really good job Gordon. The vegetation adds another dimension, and the thing that makes it for me? The difference between the soil colours intimating dry and damp backgrounds...............at least that's how it looks to me?

I've been admiring your later works very much, this style suits you.
KBO..................... Andi.

Gordon Ferguson

Thanks Andi,

You may be interested in the fact,that while this is 1/35, this technique does work in 1/24ish........ and how do I know that  ;D ;D

The word "yard" might be a giveaway
Gordon

Junior

Super nice....Gordon! ::)

Anders  ;D

Don Railton

Dalls, Jerry, Russ & Craig - Thank you all for your comments.  I'll pick up the pace and post more.

Don

http://public.fotki.com/DonRailton/

Don Railton

eTraxx

Dalls could be the Dallas mini-me
Ed Traxler

Lugoff, Camden & Northern RR

Socrates: "I drank WHAT?"

Malachi Constant

Oh crap ... w'happened?  I can barely reach the keyboard now ... what's going on up there?  -- Mini-D
-- Dallas Mallerich  (Just a freakin' newbie who stumbled into the place)
Email me on the "Contact Us" page at www.BoulderValleyModels.com

marc_reusser

I think I found my next "clutter" build....and I'm pretty sure Gordon isn't planning on, or already, building this. ;D
...but just to be safe I only attached a small image ;) ;D ;D ;D

Marc
I am an unreliable witness to my own existence.

In the corners of my mind there is a circus....

M-Works