• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Scrap Car & Diamond-T Truck

Started by MikeC, March 14, 2007, 08:31:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeC

Here are a couple of photos of models I've built within the last 6 or 7 years. The photos themselves were shot in just the last couple of days. (I was trying out a new 12mm extension tube on my camera.)

This first one is of the OVT&L's pipe and scrap metal car spotted outside Barton's Welding.

MikeC

This is the front of Quincy's Salvage barn (built from a Sierra West kit). The truck, a 1914 Diamond T, was assembled from a Woodland Scenics white metal kit. I built it back in 1981 or 82. It's over-painted and over-weathered by my standards today, but it's seen a lot of "service" on various layouts and dioramas nonetheless.

MikeC

Okay... I lied... 3 photos for the Gallery...  ;D