• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Photo of The Day

Started by marc_reusser, December 18, 2009, 06:08:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jim s-w

That suit is creeping me out!  Am I the only one?

Jim
Jim Smith-Wright

NE Brownstone

This was Steam Punk before anyone knew what SP was.  It looks like something the Foo guy would have standing next to his fabulous fish vehicle.

The Diving suit is at the Paris Musée de la Marine, Paris

It must have taken a diver and a handful of tenders a few hours to get that thing on.  I wonder if it leaked?

Jerry, if I can keep Tina from falling apart I may be able to spend a bit more time goofing off.  I have become a Soccer Mom.
Russ
The other, other Russ

eTraxx

This was posted on Facebook - nothing about it but my thoughts immediately was .. Wow! Model Railroading meets Military Modeling. :)

Ed Traxler

Lugoff, Camden & Northern RR

Socrates: "I drank WHAT?"

marc_reusser

Very neat photo and subject...although I dont think I would want to be operating the canon, as the guys with the gatling gun seem to have missed that all important part of weapons training that talks about where not to point your weapon.
I am an unreliable witness to my own existence.

In the corners of my mind there is a circus....

M-Works

jim s-w

If you like that you might like this

http://www.rhdr.org.uk/pages/history.html

Featuring the worlds smallest armoured train.

Jim
Jim Smith-Wright

finescalerr

It's a good thing the rear gun isn't aimed lower.... -- Russ

Gordon Ferguson

Variation on a theme, came across this whilst looking for info on O & K's  ;)
Gordon

lab-dad

That looks somewhat familiar;D
Mj

eTraxx

Ed Traxler

Lugoff, Camden & Northern RR

Socrates: "I drank WHAT?"

shropshire lad

It's amazing what can be found in the undergrowth . I pulled this one out of the nettles from next door . Measurements and photos have been taken for the Boyz ( Barney and Gordon ) to build their versions . I'll get to keep the best one ,

Nick

shropshire lad

And from the other side

finescalerr

In Oklahoma they use those things as barbecues. -- Russ

Scratchman

Mobilgas

Check out the paint on this Pump.
Craig

mabloodhound

That's not prototypical.....too much "crackle"  ::) ::) ::)
Dave Mason
D&GRR (Dunstead & Granford) in On30
"A people that values its privileges above its principles will soon lose both."~Dwight D. Eisenhower