• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Photo of The Day

Started by marc_reusser, December 18, 2009, 06:08:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Craig_H

Place have enough SIGNS ??

chester

Speaking of signs

eTraxx

Now .. I don't care WHO you are. That's funny!
Ed Traxler

Lugoff, Camden & Northern RR

Socrates: "I drank WHAT?"

Tom Neeson

Reminds me of when I worked at a drugstore. We sold a small chair for youngsters. The sign on it read:

"Infant Stool - $14.00"

Tom
No Scribed Siding!

marc_reusser

That's Funny Chester!

Reminds me of the sale (sign) at K-Mart that was probably a favorite of Michael Jackson's:

It read:  "Young Boys Shorts, Half-Off"   ;D ;D ;D

MR
I am an unreliable witness to my own existence.

In the corners of my mind there is a circus....

M-Works

JohnP

James, really neat film. No shortage of hand signals on that back-up move.

Marc, I believe the narrow gauge bridge caption is, "Picnickers enjoy the view from the bridge shortly before it collapsed due to the overload."

John
John Palecki

JohnP

Have a look at these formerly classified films. Just like the old Lionels on the Adams Family! Yahoowee!

John

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45hmlt0hM8M&NR=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnWzxwvXJDg&feature=related
John Palecki

finescalerr

Okay, EVERYBODY -- contributors, chortling lurkers -- EVERYBODY: Stand in the corner! -- ssuR

eTraxx

I expect that this is one of those "if you modeled this" .. people would tell you how unreal it was ..

Ed Traxler

Lugoff, Camden & Northern RR

Socrates: "I drank WHAT?"

Craig_H

Driver has SHIT for brains......He was probably smoking CRACK.... had the pipe in one hand and a bottle of Booze in the other.  Craig

lab-dad

Notice the sign in the back window!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ray Dunakin

The old film on how to derail trains is amazing. I wish my trains were so hard to derail!

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

BKLN

My grandma could do a better job photoshopping a "Obama" sticker into the window.

marc_reusser

QuoteHe was probably smoking CRACK.... had the pipe in one hand and a bottle of Booze in the other.  Craig

Looking at his girth, it was more likely he was eating a Moon-Pie, Pigs-Ears, and some big as greasey 3-patty bacon burger while sipping on a 2-liter Big-Gulp.  I am amazed he was able to extracate himself from the cab at all.  It was probably that he miscalculated his own additional mass vs. the forces in play, when he drove onto the boatramp. ::) :-X

QuoteMy grandma could do a better job photoshopping a "Obama" sticker into the window.

That is funny...completely wrong perspective angles, incorrectly illuminated, and it's not even centered on the window. But, just figure it was done by the same type of retard that drove the truck in.

M-Works

marc_reusser

For some reason this makes me think of Nick.... ;D

M-Works