• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

very thin resin casting

Started by JohnP, December 20, 2009, 07:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnP

Håvard, that link did not work. it seems like something I should look at. Could you fix it or type it out please? Thanks.

I guess John as I plan to use my little bridge business as something to do as I grow up older I will probably need the help of digital scales. I used to be able to work a full day, ride a bike and still have energy for projects. These days after a full day of problem solving at work I need an automated hydraulic bottle opener for my beer.

Meanwhile at work we bought a small visual circuit board comparator that uses a cheap X-Y gantry with a little digital camera. Remove the camera and replace with a small solenoid or piston. I may need to service (disassemble & reverse engineer) that device soon.

Anyone seen the ads for ExactRail?? Now there is some tooling.

John

John Palecki

Hauk

Quote from: JohnP on January 29, 2010, 08:03:24 PM
Håvard, that link did not work. it seems like something I should look at. Could you fix it or type it out please? Thanks.

John

Sorry about that, this should work:

Bill Box´CNC riveter

http://www.galtran.com/PRR_L2_Construction_Information/Rivet%20Machine/computer_controlled_rivet_emboss.htm
Regards, Hauk
--
"Yet for better or for worse we do love things that bear the marks of grime, soot, and weather, and we love the colors and the sheen that call to mind the past that made them"  -Junichiro Tanizaki

Remembrance Of Trains Past

JohnP

YES! I have bookmarked this page and will start studying it. Fella seems to have a good sense of humor about it too. Many thanks!

John
John Palecki