• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

1/24 Road Roller

Started by Gordon Ferguson, January 20, 2010, 02:39:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gordon Ferguson

Oh nice one Les  ;D ;D

That is a nice bit of, dare I say , old fashioned draftsmanship  ..... excellent

That is now filed and printed off , hope you don't mind if I build from that sometime in the future
Gordon

Les

No I don`t mind, I intend to do the same. My proper job is a bit demanding at the moment so time to do the things I really enjoy drawing is put to the side. This was started last year when I had little work and what I had was falling down but now have to be rebuilt. I do have a file of over 60 photos that I don`t mind sharing.
Les

Andi Little

I've pinched a copy too - if that's OK? - I can't let Gordon start this without some kind of challenge - you watch he'll go really quiet now!!

Excellent drawing btw Les- kudos.
KBO..................... Andi.

Les

Andi
This is one I prepared earlier, a Lacre street sweeper, not sure if the wheel base is correct but dimensions for old commercial vehicles are difficult to find, plenty of photos of these vehicles are on the web,
Les

Gordon Ferguson

Les

think I may have died and gone to heaven!

Another vehicle I have wanted to model ............ I have several books with pictures of this and my local transport Museum (Manchester) has one ....... probably next week I will pop in and try and get the wheelbase for you.

Will pm you re photos ............... I have rather a lot as well so a swap may be possible ..................... and I may as well ask, what other drawings have you hidden away down there?

Andi

Careful Andi, you know how I am about challenges and if you keep this up I will send you another Bedford CA van that you love working on so much !

Marc

don't get to excited it will only be a very basic resin kit, in 1/24 .... rollers, basic body, front roller cradle etc .............. probably with some additional/optional details to allow some changes to be rung. The idea is to provide a suitable load for some of the 1/24 truck modellers rather than a highly detailed model in its own right.v Now while I have your attention on rollers let me ask about ..................... ? ;)
Gordon