• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Old Wagons

Started by Scratchman, April 14, 2010, 03:56:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marc_reusser

Neat and informative stuff, thanks for sharing.
I am an unreliable witness to my own existence.

In the corners of my mind there is a circus....

M-Works

Scratchman

Dave, thanks for posting the photos and the link to the plans.

Gordon Birrell

http://www.flickr.com/photos/77318580@N00/

mabloodhound

You're welcome Gordon.   Now I'm just waiting to see your build of one of those.
Dave Mason
D&GRR (Dunstead & Granford) in On30
"A people that values its privileges above its principles will soon lose both."~Dwight D. Eisenhower

mabloodhound

Excellent link Gordon, what a great find of wagon modelers. 
I do suppose the 1:12th scale makes it a bit easier compared to my 1:48 thinking.
8)
Dave Mason
"A people that values its privileges above its principles will soon lose both."~Dwight D. Eisenhower

Mr scratchmod

wow, this is great. I wouldn't know where to start on one of these....especially making the wheels  >:(
Rob

michael mott

Graham, I just came to this thread, absolutely stunning workmanship! it is nice to see models that represent prototypes in concors condition.

Michael   

Scratchman

Here's three wagons located in Mapleton, Utah.

Gordon Birrell

http://www.flickr.com/photos/77318580@N00/

mabloodhound

Some more great wagons Gordon, thanks.
B)
Dave Mason

Les

Hi
In the January issue of NGSG was published a copy I submitted a drawing for an 1890 Night Cart held as part of the collection for  local transport museum out of Christchurch New Zealand. I attach additional photos for those interested
Regards
Les

Les

Try again

marc_reusser

Gordon,

I really like those half round metal wagons. Thanks for the link.
I am an unreliable witness to my own existence.

In the corners of my mind there is a circus....

M-Works

finescalerr

Why would anybody here submit material to the Gazette? We are a galaxy away from its approach. -- Russ