• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Rural Arizona Diorama

Started by LLIAXTEP, April 21, 2010, 01:50:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LLIAXTEP

I'm new to the forum, but a long time follower. Figured I'll join in, and what better way to introduce myself than with the most recent piece of work. this is the 1st diorama or any major project I've built, and I am satisfied with it 100%. The diorama is entirely scratchbuilt except for most detail parts and Rusty Rail castings.

Alex

mobilgas

Alex,   Is this o scale?          Craig

Ray Dunakin

Welcome aboard!

Nice dio, what scale is it?

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

Tom Neeson

Really nice, I like the red color of the workshop...and the pooch. Would be great to see some shots outdoors with natural lighting.

Tom
No Scribed Siding!

finescalerr

Uh, what he means is that you forgot to set the proper white balance when you shot the photos. If you need help with photography in the future, contact me privately and I'll explain what to do. -- Russ

lab-dad

I like it!
I hope to see better pictures!
-Marty

marc_reusser

Well, it looks pretty neat....wish the pics were better so I could truly be critical ;) ;D.

What scale is this...looks HO?

Marc
I am an unreliable witness to my own existence.

In the corners of my mind there is a circus....

M-Works

LLIAXTEP

THanks you all for the compliments.
The diorama is O scale, which I forgot to mention initially.
I'll try to get better, outside pics soon and post them for more scrutiny.
At first the idea was to shoot outside, but I didnt want to do it with a red fence in the background, so I opted for a tan wall.

Alex