• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Rusty Works by Rob Ferierra

Started by marc_reusser, May 03, 2010, 12:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marc_reusser

This is rusty & abandoned Sherman is from the MIG forum.....really thought this was beautifully done.

The SBS thread, can be found here:

http://www.migproductionsforums.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=8135

Rob's home-page with lots of great photos of other models as well as a "techniques" section, can be found here:

http://site.scratchmod.com/Home.php
I am an unreliable witness to my own existence.

In the corners of my mind there is a circus....

M-Works

Mr Potato Head

Thanks Marc!
Rob's site is very easy to understand and easy to follow! I got alot out of it, very nice and realistic weathering
Gil
Life is short! So I'll have another "Mojito"
Gil Flores
In exile in Boise Idaho

finescalerr

Yes, it is better than many other examples I've seen. Thanks for the post and the link. -- Russ

k27rgs

Thankyou.   I saved many of the projects and photos.  Now finding the time to try it.  It will happen.

marc_reusser

OK...so we just registered Rob here as our newest member....lets hope we get to see some of his magic!

No pressure Rob.  ;D ;D ;D
I am an unreliable witness to my own existence.

In the corners of my mind there is a circus....

M-Works

Mr scratchmod

Hi fellas, I'm very glad to be here, and thanks Marc for mention. Compared to you guys, I still have a lot to learn  ;D.  Hope you all don't mind if I ask LOTS of questions  ;D ;D  I'll try to post some of my latest work here. I will also post my next project, it 1/35 armor... a big dio.

Cheers
Rob